Forum moderator: ATJakee  
Forum » RCT Forum » Annoucments » Relaunching the forums
Relaunching the forums
alanm4072 Date: Saturday, 07/12/2013, 0:58 AM | Message # 1
Reproofs:
Respect
[ 20 ]
Evening everyone

First off, I would like to wish everyone who visit's this site a wonderful Christmas/holidays. Let's hope your new Year's resolutions will come true smile

So as you guys may have noticed, there is currently a winter theme on the website as I fought it needed a fresh new look, next year there will be a brand new theme after the holiday period and would really love your feedback.

So, what I want to let you guys know that I have decided to re-launch the forums as it's remain untouched for sometime, so I'm going to keep you updated on the theme park news from the United Kingdom and from around the world and would be great if you guys could let the word out and start contributing to these forums.

If you have any rollercoasters, parks, firework show... you want to share, please don't hesitate to post it on these forums, after all I don't actually bite biggrin

I'm also currently looking for people who has a passion for Theme/Amusement parks to become site moderators, who could help me with this site.

This is all I wanted to say for now.
Hope to hear from you guys soon

All the best
Alan. smile
Forum » RCT Forum » Annoucments » Relaunching the forums
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: