[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: ATJakee  
Forum » News » United Kingdom coaster News » Adventure Island 2011 - coaster and thrill ride
Adventure Island 2011 - coaster and thrill ride
ATJakee Date: Saturday, 04/12/2010, 10:12 AM | Message # 1
Reproofs:
Respect
[ 10 ]
Got confirmation from the park today that there's going to be two new attractions next year...

'Project G-Force' is a flat ride currently under construction in the park's workshop, it will be another home-built unique ride, but with a much higher level of intensity than anything the park have bult before.

The other new ride will be a junior coaster from Zamperla. I don't know much else about it at the moment but apparently they've only made one other coaster of this type. I've got a feeling it'll be similar to the Circus Coaster at Luna Park.

The coaster will be on the former site of the Lucky Strike arcade, by the Gold Mine. It'll be accompanied by the Dragon roundabout which is being relocated to that area, making space on the east side for the new flat ride.

'Project G-Force', which is probably going to have a time machine theme, will be opening early next year, probably Feb-March. The coaster will follow around April, hopefully before Easter.

alanm4072 Date: Friday, 10/12/2010, 7:30 PM | Message # 2
Reproofs:
Respect
[ 20 ]
there has been rumors that southend has bought the bling of the pleasure beach which is supposed to be G-FORCE but these are just rumors and i am not 100% serten its true
Forum » News » United Kingdom coaster News » Adventure Island 2011 - coaster and thrill ride
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: